F O U N T W R I T E R S
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Fount as a writer! When we re-launched our website earlier this year, we switched our focus from reaching only photographers of motherhood- to going beyond to celebrating the art of being a mother as a whole. In an effort to continue to build and nurture our community, we are currently looking for honest, authentic, inspiring written articles on the following topics:
• Balance between work and family in the everyday life of being a mother.
• Waiting on being a mother, including the heartache and vulnerability surrounding infertility, miscarriage, and loss.
• The expectations of motherhood.
• What being a mother has taught you personally.
• Stories of hope and celebration, including adoption and fostering.
Written content will be accepted via submission form. There is no length specifications at this time. Your content may be chosen for a blog post, an email newsletter article, or even on the rare occasion our next annual printed publication. We will currently respond only to chosen submissions. You can read an example accepted written submission HERE. If your submission is chosen, you will be notified of the manner it will be shared and asked to provide a bio headshot. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We look forward to reading from your hearts and sharing with our readers!